Re: EOWG: Reminder, meeting Fri Dec 21, 8:30am EST

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:47:54 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Sorry I have to miss today's meeting, but here are some brief comments on
today's topics:

>2. Latest Revision of Implementation Plan
>         http://www.dartmouth.edu/~shorton/eowg/implementation/19dec2001.html

I really like the revised "Develop Accessible Web Site" section!
Congratulations to those who slaved over it.

>3. Selecting Authoring Tools....
>         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/impl/software

The more I see this of short but succinct document, the more I like
it.  The links I followed all seem to be quite useful (and I see no need to
duplicate any of the linked information on this page).

Regards,
Chuck Letourneau