Fwd: EOWG: Not this Wednesday, but what about next Wednesday?

EOWG:

I'm getting helpful feedback about EOWG scheduling in response to this
message. Am still interested in hearing from you if you haven't replied yet.

And in case you're mystified by the "next week" date that I suggested, yes
I really did mean to ask about your availability on Wednesday December 19,
not December 12, as one person kindly pointed out. Sorry for any confusion
this caused.

Again, replies to jbrewer@w3.org rather than to the list.

Thanks,

- Judy