expanded implementation plan

From: Libby Cohen <lcohen@usm.maine.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 08:16:19 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
I like the changes that have been made to the implementation plan.
Regarding the organization of the document, I wonder about the
usefulness of just having one bulleted item in some of the second level
bullets. When this occurs, could combine bullets for levels 1 and 2. For
example, in the Conduct Initial Assessment category, second level
bullets could be combined with level one bullets.
Libby Cohen