Fwd: Implementation Plan revised

EOWG:

I'm forwarding, with Sarah's permission, a revision that she did to
"Implementation Plan for Web Accessibility"

It should appear as an attachment to this message, and also be archived in
the mailing list
         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/

Her description about the changes follows, for those who want the details.
But it may be easier to just look at the attachment, where the revisions
are all integrated.

I think that this revision version reads much better!

Let's discuss this at our meeting today.

- Judy