Re: EOWG: Agenda Friday November 16, 2001

Regrets for Friday's meeting, but I offer this outreach update as my
excuse:  I am giving a presentation on Flash, PowerPoint and PDF
accessibility to about 50 federal government of Canada employees at the
time I would normally be on the conference call.

Regards,
Chuck Letourneau