Implementation Plan for Web Accessibility

From: Jean-Marie D'Amour <jmdamour@videotron.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:09:53 -0500
To: "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello all,

I have reviewed document "Implementation Plan for Web Accessibility" from
the perspective of small organizations and I have nothing to add.

Some points are less pertinent for small organizations like :

Identify representatives from key departments
Establish a coordination team with communication plan

But, it is implicit from the detail of  "Assign a lead coordinator".

Also, other points are less pertinent but I think it is not necessary to
precise it for each point.

Regards

Jean-Marie D'Amour, M.Ed.
CAMO pour personnes handicapées