Re: Windows XP Accessibility

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 07:52:05 -0000
To: "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, "Harvey Bingham" <hbingham@acm.org>
I have not tried XP, however the accessibility advice for Cognitive
disabilities is not helpful, except in the most general sense.
Many issues we have discussed remain open, for instance what is the benefit
of suggesting that you can use your own style sheet but not providing good
examples.
OK for tecchies, but these pages are meant to be for all users.

Also:
The navigation works significantly less well in other browsers, and for no
very good reason.
I'd like to suggest it is time someone does a golf cart here.

jonathan chetwynd

http://www.peepo.com         "The first and still the best picture directory
on the web"
http://www.learningdifficulty.org.uk "Our guide to helping people with a
learning difficulty get the most from the web"