[business case] Re: Policy on Web accessibility

Phill Jenkins suggested you should fold the ideas in my post quoted below
[archived at]

 Re: Policy on Web accessibility
 <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2001OctDec/0492.html>http:
//lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2001OctDec/0492.html

in the Business Case.  So I'm passing along a this pointer and copy for your
consideration.

Al

-- quote

<http://www.ibm.com/able>http://www.ibm.com/able