From: LIPKINA,NATASHA (HP-PaloAlto,ex1) [mailto:natasha_lipkina@hp.com]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 7:53 PM
To: Unlisted-recipients
Subject: RE: Language codes and country codes in (translated) WAI document s

Dear Helle,

Just FYI, we are using the following site for the ISO country standards
http://www.din.de/gremien/nas/nabd/iso3166ma/index.html  and
http://www.din.de/gremien/nas/nabd/iso3166ma/index.html for the language

I am very much interested in the direction W3C is moving. If somebody finds
out this information pls let me know,

thanks a lot,

Natasha Lipkina
hp.com Platform Services