Outreach Update -- Web3D Web presence

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:35:18 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Response to my email to their webmaster, Nick Polys, on inaccessible website:
====
Thank you for the notification and the tool links- they are very useful!

This has been on our radar and thanks to your impetus, we will make it into
an action item; the site is basically the same design and code for a few
years, so we are out of date to WAI. Also, as we activate Viveka [Weiley']s
redesign, this will be a requirement.

I've been reviewing the WAI materials, and hope that we can begin a
dialogue to address these issues for both 2D and 3D.
Thanks again for your lookout and reminder!
yours,
_nick_polys
webmaster web3d.org

Regards/Harvey Bingham