Re: Combining Server/Client-side techniques for accessibility

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:04:43 -0400 (EDT)
To: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
This is a good technique for WCAG, and I hope it does / soon will appear in
the techniques for scripting that Jonathan Chetwynd has been working on for
that group.

I have used live examples on real sites, but I can never recall where - form
validation is one function for which it is relatively common, and I have also
seen it applied to making expanding menus.

Chaals