Re: EOWG: Preliminary agenda, Friday 12 October 2001

EOWG:

At our meeting today we will discuss Natasha's draft of the corporate
implementation plan. She has sent this to the list in HTML but for some
reason it seems to not be available in the archives. Please note message at
         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2001OctDec/0018.html

Also I am re-sending her file attached to this message, and will check to
see if it archives on the EOWG list this time.

Please note that we have discussed several versions of this (changelog
notes available at):
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/changelog

including whether to do a combined version of centralized/decentralized
implementation planning, and that we have a previous version of a
centralized implementation plan available at:
         http://www.fit.fraunhofer.de/~velasco/wai-eo/ipcorporate.xml

Also, please note that we need to start checking the wai-eo-editors
archives each week. They are at:
         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-eo-editors/

Regards,

- Judy