Re: EOWG: Please respond regarding potential meeting

Hi Judy,

I am wondering whether the meeting could be the week of the 18th of June
in Amsterdam. There is already an almost "fixed" date for June 21 and
22. Also WCAG might meet there. It will be useful to "piggy-bag", as you
guys say, everything in the same week, I believe.

Regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco