I need info?

From: Michael Sears <msears1@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:04:43 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: <mls_1@hotmail.com>
I just now found this site, while I was surfing.  I am a disabled person, W/family.  Please forgive my ignorance.  I am wanting to create a home business to provide for my family.  Will WIA help me get my business on the Web.  I need help in every direction.

I am educated, experienced, and enthusiastic about becoming a Videographer.  This industry can be computer driven.  I am looking under every file to discover any help that will get me to my eventual goal.

Can WAI help an disabled individual.

Yours,

Michael