New WAI home page

From: AimINK <aimink@cyberservices.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:49:35 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Hi
Looking good!  I'm concerned, though, about the use of purple on yellow
in the side text box for those with color sensitivity.  The contrast of
light and dark is visually okay, but there are some viewers whose visual
sensitivity to purple and yellow causes seizures.  Maybe a pale green or
pale blue would be better than the yellow.

Best regards,
Aimee Dixon

--

"We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant,

University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Accessibility WebMaven, Project PACE
Adjunct Professor, Rhetoric and Writing

"Mud Soup, an ATELIER of Art & Writing"