Additional agenda, EOWG Meeting September 8, 2000

EO WG:

In addition to the three items below (sent in previous e-mail), three
additional topics:

4. EO WG and WAI IG Charter renewals
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/charter2
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/charter2
	these will be going to W3M and W3C for review shortly

5. Closing WAI lists to public postings/ discussion
	for spam reduction
	but using a master-accept list so some messages get through

6. Need volunteers to gather new listings for
	events calendar http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/Events.html
	links to other projects http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/
	(this latter page may need more brainstorming)

Judy

>Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 12:16:21 -0400
>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: Reminder, EOWG Meeting September 8, 2000
>Bcc: marja, charles
>
>Reminder, EOWG Meeting September 8, 2000
>
>	Friday, September 8, 2000
>	8:30 to 10:00 a.m. US Eastern
>	+1 617 252 1038
>
>Preliminary agenda:
>
>1.	Accessibility Features of SVG, draft Note
>	http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG-access
>	- please note comments on EOWG list already, under several different threads
>	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2000JulSep/index.html
>
>2.	Outreach updates
>	- please send outreach updates to the EOWG list in advance, if possible
>
>3.	WAI Home Page (this may just be a brief update)
>	- update: we've been working on some ,tablin bug fixes
>	- will send a message to the list when it's ready for re-review
>
>Minutes from last meeting at http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2000/0901-eowg-min
>
>Regards,
>
>- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)