RE: New WAI home page redrafts

From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:32:21 +0200
To: "'Judy Brewer'" <jbrewer@w3.org>, "W3c-Wai-Eo (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
I like the simplicity in the structure and the shortness of the page. I can
quickly get the information from the page and then go on to the parts I'm
interested in. I don't have to read through a long information heavy page
and then decide where to go for the part I want to know about.

Regards
Helle