New WAI home page redrafts

EOWG:

Here are more WAI home page redrafts, for discussion at our Sept 1 meeting:

Three different versions of WAI home page:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/WAI-home7
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/WAI-home8
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/WAI-home9

And the following sub-pages, some new, some revised, which you should
encounter while following links from the home page:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/events
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/about
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/contacts
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/participation
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/Resources/

I have incorporated most, but not every, comment received; and the pages
still need more editing.

Comments welcome, to w3c-wai-eo@w3.org and in our EOWG meeting shortly.

- Judy

>Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:44:32 -0400
>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: Agenda, EOWG Meeting, Friday, September 1, 2000
>
>Agenda, EOWG Meeting, Friday, September 1, 2000
>
>	Friday, September 1, 2000
>	8:30 to 10:00 a.m. US Eastern
>	+1 617 252 1038
>
>Agenda:
>
>1.	Outreach updates
>
>2.	WAI Home Page redraft
>	Continuation of discussion on WAI Home Page redrafts.
>	Please note there will be new versions of the page before the meeting.
>
>3.	Accessibility Features of SVG
>	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2000JulSep/0080.html
>	We did not have time to discuss this at last week's meeting;
>	please familiarize yourself with the feedback we've gotten on this.
>
>Regards,
>
>- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)