Re: Agenda, EOWG Meeting, Friday, September 1, 2000

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:19:51 -0700
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
CC: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
JB:: " Please note there will be new versions of the page before the
meeting."

WL: Hurry! It's almost tomorrow and I'd like to be able to review them.
I would like to throw into the mix the hastily-crafted one I did a few
months back: http://dicomp.pair.com/wai.htm an example of truly
minimalist approach. The link to "mission" went to a no-longer-extant
document so I made all the links work but that one is a non sequitir.

--
Love.
ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE