XML Accessibility and UIML

From: <karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:42:35 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
cc:

The FirstGov project that I'm working on will be implementing XML, so I've
been particularly interested in identifying strategies for addressing
accessibility issues using XML and reviewing information I could find:

   The 27 July working draft of XML Accessibility Guidelines:
   http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/xmlgl

    XML and Accessibility (paper presented at the CSUN 2000 conference):
   http://w3.gsa.gov/web/m/cita.nsf/CSUN/0103

Also, I wanted to find out if anyone from the EOWG has had any discussions
or involvement with the User Interface Markup Language (UIML) effort (see
http://www.uiml.org  for more information), and to provide notice about a
European seminar on UIML that's being organized for January:
http://www.aristote.asso.fr/sem/sem0101UIML.html

I would welcome your comments regarding UIML, and links to any additional
resources.

Karl

_____

Karl Hebenstreit, Jr.