wussup Jon

From: <Buzz10sb@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 00:52:07 EDT
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
this mail is for Jon Walker. If he is even around.  Anyways, wussup Jon ?
This is Gus from Blackford.  Remember you gave me the peice of paper to this
website on the last day of school?  Well I found it and I wanted to say
wussup.  So u still going to Hawaii again in October?  Shit man all I been
doing is working and partying thats about it.  Well I'm about to go.  If u
get this letter just hit me back whenever.  Alright then man, I'm out .
Peace.