Web Accessibility Survey Page, including campus, library and libr ary school web pages

From: Schmetzke, Axel <aschmetz@UWSP.EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 01:16:27 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi there,

I just expanded my Web Accessibility Survey Page at
http://library.uwsp.edu/aschmetz/Accessible/websurveys.htm. It now contains,
among others, a link to my latest study on web accessibility. This study,
which covers twenty-four U.S. universities, includes information on the
accessibility of general campus pages, library pages and the pages of
library schools.

If you have collected similar data, please let me know and I'd be glad to
refer to them on my page.

Axel Schmetzke
Library
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point