Re: Fw: CSS and implementation

Hi:
I had a problem using CSS link styles and onMouseOver window status in
Javascript on the same links.
It was crashing Netscape 4.7 (I.E. 5 was fine).
They were both used in a navigation bar at the top of the page, which
was actually an included page itself.
Maybe there was some kind of contention happening while the page was
being loaded?
I don't know.
I took the JavaScript out and Netscape doesn't crash anymore.
--
Kathleen Anderson
State Comptroller's Office