fwd: Preliminary Agenda for EOWG Meeting, January 21, 2000

EOWG:

Correction on the first URI:

	Review of Web Site Accessibility -- Planning
	<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/Review.html>

Thanks for noting this Kathleen and Jonathan and sorry for sending out that
address.

By the way, in case I accidentally send out a similar address in the
future, just substitute "www" in place of "jigteam" and the URI will work
fine. Or alternatively, you can link to it from another page in the same
set, e.g. both of the other pages below link back to this, even though I
hadn't yet linked it from the EOWG home page or deliverables page.

Judy

>Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 02:15:06 -0500
>To: w3c-wai-eo
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: Preliminary Agenda for EOWG Meeting, January 21, 2000
>Bcc: Wendy
>
>Preliminary Agenda for EOWG Meeting, Friday, January 21, 2000
>
>Time/Date: Friday January 21, US Eastern 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
>Phone: +1 617 252 1038
>
>(Note: No meeting on Thursday this week.)
>
>AGENDA:
>
>1. Outreach Updates:
>
>2. Discussion on Review Groups and WAI Gallery:
>Please look over the background material prepared for this call. If you
cannot join the call please comment on w3c-wai-eo@w3.org. This material
draws on conversations during the fall and materials prepared by Sylvie
Duchateau and Dominique Burger, and proposes a model for how we could
pursue both areas of work within the structure of WAI's existing
activities. Lots of material here to read through and comment on:

>	Review of Web Site Accessibility -- Planning
>	<http://jigteam.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/Review.html>
>
>	WAI Gallery -- Planning
>	<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/Gallery.html>
>
>	Review Groups and Gallery Background Notes
>	<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/ReviewNotes.html>
>
>3. Discussion on Evaluation & Repair Tools Reference List:
>Wendy Chisholm has been updating the Tools Reference Page with the
Evaluation and Repair Tools Interest Group. Please take a look and comment
on the presentation and clarity of the material (that's our job as EOWG....
Comments should go jointly to w3c-wai-eo@w3.org and to the tools list which
is <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>.

>Here's the page to look at:
>	<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/existingtools.html>