Agenda, EOWG meeting, October 1, 1999

Agenda, WAI EOWG Meeting October 1, 1999

1. Outreach updates

2. Review of updated draft of core reference note
	The core reference note has been only updated at the "Scenarios" section.
		<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/profiles-19990930.html#Scenarios>
	Please review the scenarios section:
		- is there enough diversity?
		- are they specific enough to what the barrier is, and how one would
address it?
		- are they clear enough? too short/ long? useful?
	By the way, these are liberally adapted from some initial drafts done by
	Marja, at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/WAIscenarios.htm>

3. Promotion of Curriculum for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
	<http://www.starlingweb.com/wai/wcag/>
	By the way, these have really come a long way.
	Does anyone have any final comments before these are publicized broadly?
	What thoughts do people have about publicizing this and the SMIL Note?

4. Question brainstorming for Authoring Tool Working Group "FAQ"
(frequently asked questions page)

5. Review groups review

6. Events calendar
	<http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/Events.html>
	How current is information?

Regards,

- Judy

>Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 12:29:35 -0400
>To: w3c-wai-eo
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: Reminder, EOWG meeting, October 1, 1999
>
>Education & Outreach Working Group:
>
>Reminder, we have a meeting tomorrow, Friday, October 1, 1999.
>
>Phone: +1 617 252-1038
>
>Time: 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
>
>Agenda will follow.
>
>Regards,