--------------------------------------
Date: 9/30/99 10:47 AM
To: Geoff Freed
From: Neff, Robert
Pleased to announce that we have added another event to our webcasts for the
new dollar coin using SMIL technology.  Please go to
http://www.usmint.gov/dollarcoin/webcast2.htm
<http://www.usmint.gov/dollarcoin/webcast2.htm>   and click the 4 June link.
There are six videos there and each has a caption video and text transcript.
We have not done the description yet, but are looking to do this in the
future.

Geoff, when is Magpie coming out and is it going to be free?

Robert Neff
Division Chief, Web Operations