Reminder, EOWG meeting September 17

EOWG Agenda, September 17, 1999

1. Outreach updates

2. Action item checks

3. Review new version of first section of "How People With Disabilities Use
the Web"
	<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/profiles-19990917.html>
	the first section has been substantially revised based on last week's
feedback
	notes from last meeting are available at
	<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/1999/0910-EOWG-min.html>
	other sections of the note still to be revised or added

4. [possibly] latest version of WCAG curriculum [depends on Chuck's ISP --
he will send URI if available before the meeting].

Regards,

Judy

>Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:25:11 -0400
>To: w3c-wai-eo
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: Reminder, EOWG meeting September 17
>
>Reminder, we will be meeting again this Friday, Sept 17. Additional
materials coming before then.

>Regards,
>
>Judy
>
>>Phone: 1 617 252 1038