Re: fwd: Draft of re-organized WAI home page

Hi,
Some thoughts on the re-drafted WAI home page.

1. I like the way the headlines are presented now. I am not sure we need a
'headline' hyperlink along with the other links though.

2. The Resource section is definitely more user-friendly.  Maybe the 4
links to external resources should be separated out a little in some way.

3. The Participation section needs to be reworked, I think.  Unlike the
resource section, this does not make for an easy read.  I prefer the
original version with WAI Technical Activity, WAI IPO, Involvement..etc.
While it may make the page a little longer, it is easier to look for the
information than in the current Participation section.

4. It is good not having a long list of events on the main page.

Thanks.
Sheela Sethuraman