Automated tool for finding WCAG-compliant websites

From: Karl Hebenstreit, Jr. <karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:36:45 -0400
To: Education & Outreach Working Group <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Here is a reference page I've developed for the WCAG logos.  From this
page, I provide a page for each compliance level that has links to five
search engines that will return pages that have added the WCAG logo to
their page.  The search engines are:
Google, Infoseek, AltaVista, HotBot, and Snap.  None of these search
engines found any pages with the logos yet, which means we need to get
the search engines aware of these logo pages.  I've also added this to
the "Check Your Page" tool.

NOTES:
1)  The results from this tool will include any page that is referring
to the WCAG logo whether or not the page itself is compliant.
2) This same technique could be applied for any logo (Bobby, W3C HTML
validator, W3C CSS validator, etc.)!!!

WCAG-Compliant Sites:  http://w3.gsa.gov/web/m/cita.nsf/RefLib/WCAGLogos

Check Your Page:  http://w3.gsa.gov/web/m/cita.nsf/CheckYourPage/