"Check Your Page" service (under development)

From: <karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov>
Date: 17 Jun 99 18:10:00 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

I've been developing a "Check Your Page" [for accessibility] service:
http://w3.gsa.gov/web/m/cita.nsf/CheckYourPage/

The plan is for this service to be publicized among the Federal government
webmasters as a tool to help them improve accessibility of their websites.  I
have an agent that runs every hour and deletes records that are not marked as
"permanent" to keep the number of records within the database to a manageable
level.  I'm the only one who can change this field from its default of "No" to
"Yes".

You may need to hit the Refresh/Reload button to have your entry show up in the
directory.  I'd welcome any comments.