Fwd: HTML Accessibility Guidelines

This looks like an issue for the Education and Outreach
group, although possibly it's one for the Guidelines group.

It's much easier for people to do things if they can see
the reasons why -- current guideline versions don't fully
explain the "why" for each checkpoint, and so some things
don't seem to make very much sense.

(Identifying info stripped from the following forwarded
email)