http://www.newexpo.com/

From: Robert Neff <rneff@moon.jic.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 23:58:54 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: <asgilman@access.digex.net>, <kynn@hwg.org>
I am already speaking at Netexpo in Washington DC this November and hopefully Judy will be a Keynote.  Last year there were 5000 participants. We also have another opportunity.  Their organizer wants to have an universal accessibility presence.  But how?

We are brainstorming and seems that we can have a table in the hallway.  I could organize the typical presentation where we could have us demo-ing tools.  However, my thoughts are to have an actual WAI table and have a presence from all groups.  We would be demo-ing tools, passing out literatue, have a  banner etc.  This attracts government AND industry.

This is a concept.  Any thoughts?  This is free.

Here is the URL  http://www.newexpo.com/ and they are looking for speakers.  If you are interested email Geoff Linsday at Lindcomm@aol.com

rob