PDF discussion next week

From: Neff, Robert <Robert.Neff@usmint.treas.gov>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 08:18:44 -0400
To: "'w3c-wai-eo@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: "'raman@adobe.com'" <raman@adobe.com>, "'raman@cs.cornell.edu'" <raman@cs.cornell.edu>
Will be going to Governnment Printing Office next week to discuss PDF and
universal accessibility, per their request.

My question to the group is, "Does the WAI have an official position or
point paper that discusses PDF and Universal Accessibility"  I am very
familiar with PDF, the process and problems, but wondering if anyone had
previously written papers or examples?  Would use these to point people to
the issues etc.