No WAI EOWG meeting this Friday May 21

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 11:21:35 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
WAI EOWG:

This message cancels our Friday May 21 meeting. We did not have one
scheduled for the following Friday, 28. Our next meeting will therefore be
on Friday June 4.

The additional time between now and our following meeting will allow some
time to review EOWG planning; publishing materials which have been
essentially completed but are not sufficiently prominent on the site;
minutes; requests to join; etc.

In the meantime, there may be some materials circulated on the list for
comment, so please comment on those if they come around.

Thank you,

Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)