EOWG Soiree in Toronto -- Reminder!

From: Alan Cantor <acantor@oise.utoronto.ca>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 16:04:00 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI Education & Outreach Working Group <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Notez bien!

If you have already confirmed your attendance, please do so again --
unless your names are William and guest, Charles and guest, Judy, Robert,
Chuck, and Harvey. I misplaced my list.

Hello Education Outreach Working Group members,

The informal get-together for EOWG members (and their spouses/partners/
families/friends/whatever) in Toronto is on!