Add to Policy

From: Neff, Robert <Robert.Neff@usmint.treas.gov>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 10:53:19 -0400
To: "'w3c-wai-eo@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
In the "EO" delieverables, we have "Policies Relating to Web Accessibility".
I have been hearing of committess for several countries and teh efforts
there.  Can the title "Policies Relating to Web Accessibility" include the
task forces or councils form other countries.  They probalbly have web sites
with information.
For example in the United States there is "The President's Committee on
Employment of People with Disabilities" see http://www50.pcepd.gov.
Could we add all these efforts to this web page under the title, Other
Efforts and References or is there a better name or location?  We could also
start by adding The President's Committee.
This would be a big help.
rob