New version of WCA Curriculum for reveiw

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 14:23:49 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
I should say, a "partial" version of the Web Content Accessibility
Curriculum is ready for review.

Please note the NEW URL: http://www.starlingweb.com/wai/two/

The welcome page will tell you what is there and when it was put up.  I
will be adding new slides to the Checkpoint and Example sets fairly often
this evening and tomorrow.  At least you can get a start on your review and
comments.

Remember, simply telling me something is wrong will only annoy me.  Telling
me something is wrong and proposing a solution will make me happy (even if
I don't agree with you). <grin>

Cheers!
Chuck
----