EOWG and WWW8 in Toronto

From: Alan Cantor <acantor@oise.utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 18:30:38 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI Education & Outreach Working Group <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Although the EOWG is not meeting in Toronto, several members of the group
will be attending WWW8. Is anyone in EOWG interested in getting together?
Jutta is organizing an event for Saturday night for all the W3C people in
attendance (about 40!), but I would be happy to organize a small event
(brunch or supper at my place/at a restaurant, or whatever) for EOWG
people at another time. (Thursday or Friday night? Sunday morning?)

If anyone is interested in getting an insider's tour of Toronto and
environs, let me know. If I lived in California, I would brag that I was a
tour-guide in Atlantis in a previous reincarnation. But because I live in
Toronto, I will simply say that I really like giving visitors a taste of
our neighbourhoods, haunts, routes, architecture, art, geological wonders,
and culinary delights.

Alan