Add to business card

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 10:13:04 +0100
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

I realize re-reading the card that we missed an important point, with
lots of relevance in the field: use of non-standard formats (Java,
Script, ShockWave, etc)

here is the new PA wording:

  Wherever possible use a W3C technology, in accordance with
  guidelines on its proper use. Where this is either not possible, or
  results in material that does not 'degrade gracefully' you must
  provide an alternative version of the content which is
  accessible. [Priority 1]

I think it's worth recombining Audio&Video to make room for this one.

My attempt at a short version of the above:

 Non-standard formats - For important data, always provide an
 alternative version of the content which is accessible.