Re: Reference card, version 5

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 14:21:00 +0200
To: Alan Cantor <acantor@oise.utoronto.ca>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/waicard.htm
is my best attempt to make an html page resembles the card layout.

Thanks to help from Bert Bos, this version doesn't use a TABLE for
layout :-) (and is the closest you can get to HTML4 strict)

This is version5 as per Alan, not updated with any changes I suggested
in my previous email.

To get a better idea of the card layout on paper, one needs to resize
its graphical browser to have the HR at the bottom of the page
centered in the card (it's size is fixed in em unit)