Need editor Accessiblity book chapter

From: B.K. DeLong <bkdelong@naw.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 10:36:33 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
I have an accessibility chapter I've edited in MS Word format that I was
wondering if someone here could take a look at real quick, (turn around by
tonight). It's 30 pages- what I need looked at is the specific technical
issues. The author has written a whole chapter on accessibility and I want
to make sure it is 100% accurate. This is a chance to get some good press
for WAI in a big book.

As I mentioned before, I am very new to WAI and want someone more
experienced to give me a quick hand. Get back to me with what format you
need the file in. This shouldn't take long at all.

Thanks.
--
B.K. DeLong
Director