Fwd: Request for help

An interesting e-mail from a mailing list I'm on.

leave-online-writing-31568E@clio.lyris.net

--
B.K. DeLong                  360 Huntington Ave.
Director                         Suite 140SC-305

http://www.naw.org
bkdelong@naw.org

NAW is the North American "chapter"
of the World Organization of Webmasters