From uaccess-l@trace.wisc.edu  Wed Aug 19 11:15:49 1998
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 10:15:15 -0500
Sender: uaccess-l@trace.wisc.edu
From: "Larry Goldberg" <Larry_Goldberg@wgbh.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <uaccess-l@trace.wisc.edu>
Subject: but we knew that...

                       Subject:                               Time:10:58 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          but we knew that...                    Date:8/19/98

STUDY FINDS MANY TECH FIRM WEB SITES LACK BASIC INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS
Issue:  Internet Use(fulness)
According to a study released today by consulting firm Shelley Taylor &
Associates, many company Web sites make it more difficult than necessary for
customers, investors and prospective employees to contact them or gather
information. The study looked at 50 corporate Web sites at technology
companies.
[SOURCE: Wall Street Journal (B5), AUTHOR: Don Clark]
<http://wsj.com/>

- Larry

----- End of forwarded message from Larry Goldberg -----