RE: Last Call Working Draft Resolution

Hi Tim,

This is another Last Call, like the one on 10 April 2012. Once the review period wraps up, we deal with any comments received and then proceed to Candidate Recommendation (which we have already prepared for e.g. with the tests, implementation report, etc.).

This second Last Call was required because some "substantial" changes were made to the document in the course of responding to the comments on the 10 April 2012 Last Call.

Cheers,
Jan

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER