From: Jeanne Spellman<mailto:jeanne@w3.org>
Sent: ý19.ý08.ý2013 23:10
To: AUWG<mailto:w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Subject: [timely] Resolution to Publish a Last Call Working Draft of ATAG  2.0

The W3C Process requires that the publication of ATAG 2.0 that we
discussed today needs to be a Last Call Working Draft. In order to
expedite publishing this Last Call Working Draft, we will do the
resolution via email.

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a Last Call Working Draft
of Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) 2.0:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/ED-ATAG20-20130816/

Because the W3C process requires a minimum of 3 weeks for comments on a
Last Call, we expect to have a 3 week deadline for comments.

No response to this email will be taken to mean there is no objection,
but positive responses are encouraged. If there are no objections by
11:59pm Wednesday, 21 August 2013, then this resolution will pass.

jeanne