Minutes from AUWG Teleconference on 22 July 2013 1:00pm-2:00pm ET

Hi all,

The minutes did not properly generate at:
http://www.w3.org/2013/07/22-au-minutes.html

So here is a copy-paste of the minutes:

Participants: Jutta, Tim, Tom Babinszki, Jeanne, Jan
Regrets: Tim (partial), Cherie, Alex

Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2013JulSep/0009.html
http://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A//www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-ATAG20-20120410/&doc2=http%3A//www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/ED-ATAG20-20130627/
JR: Most likely a short meeting
Topic: 1. Re-chartering update (Jeanne) - we have an extension until September so we need to move quickly on CR
JS: No change to that
Topic: 2. CR process update (Jeanne and Jan)
JR: On the cusp
JS: 2 things working on
JS: Once we get them approved we will be ready to go
JS: First thing is finalizing exit criteria
JS: More suggested changes last week
JS: I am looking for a reasonably accessible web software development...thinking about Eclipse...Tom.
JS: If you remember in the exit criteria, Judy wants a level A tool in each type of tool
JS: We are hoping EasyChirp might be social media tool
JS: I'm just trying to get ducks in a row...
JS: We have dropped category of transformation tools
JS: We have CMSs
JT: Mobile?
JS: Yes!
TB: IBM just came out with WorkLife 6
TB: IBM just came out with WorkLight 6
TB: But IBM must approve...
TB: We looked at using it for mobile dev training...
TB: Appication is huge
TB: Other option is xcode
JR: I looked at bracket and a couple others.
JR: I've looked at some others eg. Brackets
JT: Some CMSs let you do this....
JB: Math TRac will be a non-text media, it's simple and does it well
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/ATAG2ImplementationReport.html
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/ATAG2ImplementationReport.html
JT: With one of the LMS products, they support accessibility in many ways
JS: Second thing I'm working on is rationale for all changes since last call
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/LastCall2CRdiffs.html
JS: I have grouped things into 4 categories...
JS: Clarifications in response to public comments
JS: Changes to conditional clauses of the success criteria
JS: Improved inclusive change t
JS: Last category is Removed
JS: Improved inclusive change is the trickiest category
JS: If it is decided that there are substantial changes, we will have to do another LC working draft with a 3-4 week review period.
TB: What's def of substantial?
JS: If change will impact companies with patents in the area or changes how implementors will have to re-code.
JS: But don't think this will be a problem...we had not patent policies in last call
JR: Don't like term "inclusive" in those categories
Topic: 4. Other issues?
Next meeting July 29th?
JS: Will have regrets
JR: What will be ready by end of this week?
JS: I will update these this week and will put in survey.
THanks!

Cheers,
Jan

(MR) JAN RICHARDS