Minutes for AUWG Teleconference on 24 June 2013 1:00pm-2:00pm ET

Hi all,

We didn't get quorum on the call today but we have 5 agreements on the survey proposals.

I will be asking Jutta whether she feels we have enough consensus to make the changes and put out a new draft. In the interim pls fill oit the survey if you have not already:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/20130621/

---------------------
There will be no meeting next week (July 1). The next meeting will be July 8.
---------------------

Minutes:
http://www.w3.org/2013/06/24-au-minutes.html

Full text:

WAI AU

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Regrets
Greg_P., Jutta_T._(partial), Tim_B.(partial), Cherie_E.
Chair
Jan Richards
Scribe
Jan
Contents

Topics
B.2.5.1 Identify Pre-Authored Content Accessibility (Proposal 1)
B.2.5.2 Accessible Pre-Authored Content Options (WCAG) Proposal #2
PROPOSAL #3: To define THREE "pre-authored content"-related terms that are missing from the glossary:
1. Re-chartering update (Jeanne)
Summary of Action Items
<scribe> scribe: Jan
<Tom-Babinszki> Hi, our AC broke and they just came out to service it. I'll try to make it to the second half of the meeting
<AlastairC> *41
B.2.5.1 Identify Pre-Authored Content Accessibility (Proposal 1)

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/20130621/results#xq5
JR: Agrees with Jeanne...will check with Jutta
B.2.5.2 Accessible Pre-Authored Content Options (WCAG) Proposal #2

JR: All 5 agreed on on the survey
PROPOSAL #3: To define THREE "pre-authored content"-related terms that are missing from the glossary:

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/20130621/results#xq7
JS: OK with the phrasing as is.
JR: Will check with Jutta.
1. Re-chartering update (Jeanne)

JS: No news yet
... Severl other WAI charters have open issues
JR: Next call July 8.

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE (IDRC)