Re: AUWG Testing Sub-Group Meeting Cancelled Due to Hurricane

I read this while the power flickered and all the non-laptops rebooted...

Good choice.

I have a new test for A.3.2.4
Test 0001 Assertion: The authoring tool automatically saves edits or has
a configuration option to automatically save edits.

Test 0001 Author: Jeanne Spellman

Test 0001 Steps:

1. Check the preference settings. If there is an option to automatically
save edits, activate that feature.

2. Use a sample test file to load some content into the authoring tool.
Make a noticable, but minor change to the content. If there is a visible
indication that the file has been automatically saved, select PASS.
Otherwise, wait 5-10 minutes, close the file without manually saving the
changes. Reopen the file. If the change you made is displayed correctly,
select PASS. If the change was not saved, select FAIL.

3. Search the documentation for information on auto-save feature. If an
auto-save feature is included in the documentation, confirm that it is
working correctly using the procedure in step 2 or other procedure
appropriate to the authoring tool. If you can confirm the feature is
working, select PASS, otherwise select FAIL.

--
Jeanne Spellman