Minutes from AUWG Teleconference on 27 February 2012 3:00pm-4:00pm ET

Minutes:
http://www.w3.org/2012/02/27-au-minutes.html

Full text:
WAI AU

Agenda

See also: IRC log
Attendees

Present
    Jan, Alex, Jeanne, Jutta, Sueann, Greg
Regrets
    Cherie, E.
Chair
    Jutta Treviranus
Scribe
    Jan

Contents

    Topics
        1. Rewording of B.1.2.2 Copy-Paste Inside Authoring Tool (WCAG)
        2. Last Call publishing planning
    Summary of Action Items

<scribe> Scribe: Jan
1. Rewording of B.1.2.2 Copy-Paste Inside Authoring Tool (WCAG)

JR: Reads...
... B.1.2.2 Copy-Paste Inside Authoring Tool (WCAG): @@If the authoring tool supports copy and paste of structured content, then any accessibility information (WCAG) in the copied content is preserved when the authoring tool is both the source and destination of the copy-paste.

JT: No objections

Resolution: All accept B.1.2.2 Copy-Paste Inside Authoring Tool (WCAG): @@If the authoring tool supports copy and paste of structured content, then any accessibility information (WCAG) in the copied content is preserved when the authoring tool is both the source and destination of the copy-paste.
2. Last Call publishing planning

JS: Most of people needed for publication are at CSUN

JT: Alex has proposed some changes

JS: We need to vote on the proposals
... Vote could be in a week or two
... most of time consuming work has been done\

JT: Great...
... So we will review Alex's proposals and will put out survey
... Already discussed period of time for review...
... ANy further planning we need to make with the group?

GP: Ballot to go forward to LC?

JS: Right, then we need to get approval of announcements and status sections.
... Definitely by week after next.
... 8 week comment period
... Hopefully we will then move to CR...evaluating tools that have volunteered to be implementations

GP: During 8 wk period, comments received then how long to respond to those comments?

JT: Need to repond to all comments before moving on.
... If no more questions, comments... we will wrap...
... We will send out a survey soon

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jrichards@ocadu.ca | 416-977-6000 ext. 3957 | fax: 416-977-9844