RE: Action item re: the ATAG 2.0 metadata production requirement

Hi Alex,

I agree that the user "option" part should not be strictly required....and I also note we should be clear that we are referring to accessibility checking....so maybe:

B.3.1.5 Programmatic association of results: Authoring tools can programmatically associate accessibility checking results with the web content that was checked. (Level AA)

What do you think?

Cheers,
Jan

--